[Nfbf-l] Cooking Without Looking makes national debut

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 23:03:43 UTC 2010

Sabrina, I just got an e-mail earlier today from a friend of mine from the
New York Chapter of the DAV National Blind c
Chapter in wcich he sent all of us the link for the site with your Cooking
without looking on it! I browsed it and found it very cool! I will forward
it your way as well for you to browse and send out to all! Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812
Office: 407-380-3371