[Nfbf-l] Still low room rates for NFBF CONVENTION HOTEL

Kris Scheppe kris at scheppe.us
Tue Feb 23 02:47:17 UTC 2010

I'm not surprised the Rosen was much more than any other place. Most
place will nickel and dime you to death, the rosen five dollar bills you
to death. Let's hang in there I'm sure everything will be straightened
out. I do have one question though. Does the convention hotel have
breakfast included in the rate? I don't remember from the last time it
was there, plus could be different with new ownership.

Thanks,
Kris Scheppe