[Nfbf-l] FW: [Reader-users] UPDATE - Re: Possible Teleconference for KNFB Users

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sat Feb 27 01:01:47 UTC 2010

Dear NFBF Friends,
I am a member of the KNFB Mobile Listserv. Many list members are requesting
a tutorial in the use of the reader and Michael Hingson is going to
facilitate a teleconference. I do not know the date and time of the
conference at this time but it should be in the very near future.

I would appreciate your sending me your name and e-mail address if you are
interested in a tutorial session. I can then forward your name and e-mail
address to be compiled as participants and I will keep you apprized as to
the time the teleconference will take place. You should own a mobile reader
to participate.

Michael will begin at the beginning realizing that some people do not know
the basics in using the reader. Looking forward to hearing back from
interested reader owners very soon.

Sincerely,

Kathy Davis
NFBF Board Member