[Nfbf-l] Happy New Year

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 2 05:07:23 UTC 2010

Hello, everyone.  Happy New Year.  I think a lot of us can't see 2009 leave fast enough, but I have hope for 2010 and, yes, lots of gratitude for what I have.  I am especially grateful for my job, my friends at work, at church and in the NFBF, and I am spending the weekend with a wonderful member of our Federation family, Sherri Brun.  This is the best New Year's holiday I have had in a long, long time.  Happy New Year, everyone, and may God heap his blessings on each and every one of you during the coming year.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms