[Nfbf-l] New Year Project

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 3 13:02:58 UTC 2010

Holly,  here is my favorite hot dog recipe.

first of all you gotta find a nice camping space in the wilderness, (I'm
originally from the Pacific Northwest so there not to hard to find) and then
pitch your tent.  (preferable with a few friends not afraid of bears)
 Then when the sun is going down you all clean the fish you caught that day
and heat some of the pork and beans you brought also.  Send the kids out to
get some twigs off of live trees, (no dead ones as they break to easily)
Then stick the hot dog on one end and make sure the stick is long enough so
you can place it over the fire pit as not to burn your hand or fingers
(very important)   Then hold it over the fire about one foot and let it cook
enough that it leaves a black skin but also cooks all the way thru.

Then having a bun or two ready pull the hot dog off the twig place it on the
bun, add a little mustard, mayonnaise, and ketchup.

Presto just place it in your mouth (a bite at a time) and have a beer or
kool-aid to wash it down.

HTH's

David Wermuth