[Nfbf-l] New Year Project

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 3 20:42:22 UTC 2010

I think we could probably arrange some woods in the outskirts of Orlando
somewhere.  I have a few big trees in my yard, so I could bring you a few
hotdog sticks!!  As far as the gators, don't even give them a second
thought.  All you have to do is run in a circle or a figure eight, and
you'll be fine.