[Nfbf-l] New Year Project

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:19:34 UTC 2010

Well Jody, I read about a year ago in an area whereI used to rope swing on
as a kid that a young woman was jogging before work one morning and was
jumped by a large gator and she was ate for his breakfast! It really isn't
the gator's fault as we have built so far into their swamp surroundings that
they are forced out of their comfortable invironment and finding humans an
exotic addition to their diets! This was sad, but true! They are really fast
on their legs believe it or not, so never think you can outrun one or beat
them to a tree for that matter!  Your friend, Kirk