[Nfbf-l] Caution! 2010 U.S. census!

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 8 19:17:38 UTC 2010

Hi, Sherrie.

This may be taking the subject a bit off track but I need a couple tips and
tricks.

I'm doing my email in Outlook 2007.  How do I get to a person's address in a
message such as you or Kathy or whoever to respond individually?  Also, how
do I get into the address book so I can copy and paste entries into it?  I
had taken my old address book and put it into a Word file so I wouldn't have
to fuss with different address book file formats.

Hopefully things will also get better for returning phone calls when I get
DSL set up here in the next few days.  That's one thing I'm concerned about,
putting out phone messages to my fellow chapter members trying to reach out
and not getting calls returned.  Some of the things are personal issues I
want to discuss that are bringing me to the point of tears and would be
better handled away from the list.  		Bill Outman