[Nfbf-l] FW: Prayers for Bonnie

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 11 03:17:42 UTC 2010

Dear Grant and Paul,
Grant, I appreciate your letting us know about Bonnie's challenge with Acute
Leukemia. I will certainly lift her up in prayer. Paul, my prayers will also
include you as I know all too well how difficult it is to handle the
challenge of a spouse coping with a scary disease.

Actually, my pastor has only recently been diagnosed with chronic Leukemia
and will begin chemo next week.

God bless,

Kathy