[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Re: Check out Special TransportationService drivers accused of faking trips ...

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 02:53:40 UTC 2010

Kathy, this was my concern as well! I have forwarded Dwight's message to our
Public   transportationheads heads and other friends I have in Public office
here to let them know what is happening in other area's of Florida so as to
vbe more aware for our service here to be able to protect us from this type
of awful criminals!  I can't believe how low some people can get by taking
advantage of the elderly and disabled around them, especially the ones they
are ppaid to protect! Your friend, kirktransportation