[Nfbf-l] FW: EMPLOYMENT NEEDS SURVEY

misteradvocate at aol.com misteradvocate at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 14:08:04 UTC 2010

EMPLOYMENT NEEDS  SURVEY
If You Are  –
·       Visually  impaired
·       A resident of the  state of Florida
·       Seeking  employment
We need your  input!
Your participation in  an Employment Needs Survey is needed to help
Lighthouse Central Florida develop  employment opportunities for individuals who
are visually  impaired.
Please complete the  Employment Needs Survey on line at our web site
_www.lighthousecentralflorida.org_ (http://www.lighthousecentralflorida.org/)  or
contact Mandy  Corda at (888) 898-2483 extension 52 if you need assistance
with completion of  the survey.  To complete the survey  on our web site
please enter the following User Name and Password when  prompted:
User  Name = lighthouse
Password = works
Lighthouse Central  Florida will hold five drawings for five $100 Wal-mart
gift cards as an  incentive for survey completion.
Individuals who  complete the Employment Needs Survey will be eligible for
the drawings for the  $100 Wal-mart gift cards.   Individuals may only
submit one  survey and all survey questions must be completed to be eligible for
the gift  card drawings.  Winners of a gift  card will not be included in
drawings for additional gift  cards.
Surveys must be  completed by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Friday
February 26, 2010 to be  eligible for the gift card  drawings.