[Nfbf-l] More Scholarship info added to Newsline

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 03:22:16 UTC 2010

Hello Grant, Sherri, Kirk and whoever can answer this question about
newsline.

How much liberty can we, the state channel, take on the newsline? There are
important announcements sent to students from the university about speeches,
seminars, conferences, workshops etc. that may be useful to students and
other newsline readers. Like a famous professor from Stanford university is
going to give a talk at UCF about preparing for oral presentations on
February 26. I don't think information about this event will be in any other
newsline forum. Is there some way to put such announcement on newsline?

There are a lot of outdated news letters, like a DBS news letter from 2007.
What if we could use that space for uploading presidential release as we
discussed during the leadership workshop?

Or is it possible to have a corner like "book of the week" where a book is
uploaded bit by bit for readers? I assume there will be copyright issues in
putting the entire book in one go.

Best regards

Tara