[Nfbf-l] 2010 Student Scholarship Application

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jan 23 03:43:04 UTC 2010

Dear Rachel,
It is much more convenient for me and the rest of the scholarship committee
to have instant access to the applications and the letters of reference via
e-mail as word attachments. Of course, I would like the letters of
recommendation to be from the individual who is recommending you along with
his/her contact information. An electronic transcript will be okay but I
would also like a mailed copy of that.

If you have further questions just write again or call.

Have a terrific weekend.

Kathy