[Nfbf-l] Message From Sabrina

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 04:51:43 UTC 2010

Yes, Sabrina and everyone should be running and updating our antivirus
software.

Somebody has a virus or worm, but it may not be Sabrina. It could be someone
who has Sabrina in his or her e-mail address book. Some viruses send
themselves out from one PC, but us an alias. It takes some real digging to
figure out who actually has the infected computer.

Do avoid clicking the link in that message; the domain is registered in
Russia.

Dan

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is”
                                    —Isaac Asimov