[Nfbf-l] amazing equipment at ATIA

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 31 13:38:35 UTC 2010

Dear Carolyn,

I am wondering if the Solo can connect to a computer so scanned documents
can be transferred for completing forms or questions or the like? Do you
know if this is a feature. It's wonderful to be able to quickly read printed
materials but I find it necessary to also need to used the scanned documents
for assignments that must be completed on my computer using JAWS.

Thank you for the good information!

Kathy