[Nfbf-l] Vacation

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 22 01:35:55 UTC 2010

Greetings everyone,

I will be leaving for northern Maine on Saturday, July 24 to vacation and visit my parents and some of my siblings.  I will not return until late Sunday, August 1.  Here's hoping we don't run into that wild turbulence that flight over Kansas got caught in last night.  Maybe I should bring along some xanx so I can sleep the flights through.  LOL.  Anyway, I will be out of touch via email from late Friday night until late August 1.  I will not try to go no-mail this time because of the craziness I had last year in getting back onto our lists.  But I will wish all of you a premature great week, and may you all find it fruitful and fun.  Take care and may God bless all of you.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet