[Nfbf-l] Blind Couple's Baby Returned Kansas City, MO

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 18:51:28 UTC 2010

I don't know about Florida, and I am getting on with this subject line at
the very end of it all, but knowing that Dr. Mauer and his wife raised their
Daughter without having the threat of having her taken away from him. I bet
if he were to read this, and I am sure he already has, He would  want to
have our Organization work hard on stopping this madness and the lack of
understanding from the sighted community of who we are and  what we are
capable of doing! This is why I have always tried  to express  to anyone
that would listen that it is more important to educate the Sighted in our
Communities rather than to spend so much time debating with  ourselves about
ourselves! I believe if we marketed ourselves to the general  Public more
through meeting, print promotions, more ecxposure via local events and
volunteer work in our local communities, I believe it would work wonders to
help stop ignorance  like this subject and so many others that this
portrays! After saying this,I just want to let you know that this is just my
opinion and nothing more, I would hope  that  my comments haven't offended
anyone! Your friend in the cause, Kirk

 Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Court
Orlando, FL. 32812