[Nfbf-l] Covert Affairs

PJ persianpj at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 19:28:26 UTC 2010

If you've discussed this show, already, forgive us.  We've been out of town and away from e-mail most all of July.

Has anyone, but James and I, seen Covert Affairs?  It's on 10:00 Eastern time each Tuesday evening on the USA Network and you can watch episodes, online, too.  One of the main characters, Auggie Anderson, is blind.  They show him in a pretty good light (no pun intended) and it's a pretty good show. So far we haven't seen any glaring errors but he does, sometimes, use a small laser cane that we don't think is on the market, yet.
PJ
Panama City

=