[Nfbf-l] Covert Affairs

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 23:46:21 UTC 2010

RJ, It is just a small grip with an invisible laser to the sighted naked eye
. It is suppose to hit on anything in your way as you work it as you would
any other white cane. When it was working on the video I watched many years
past as it was starting to hit the market, it was really cool! You just go
back and  forth as you would with any other white cane and it would give you
a quiet beep when it hit an object for you to be able to avoid. It was
having problems however, and I haven't heard any exposure about  it ever
since until today! KH

Kirk Harmon
1138 Evening Stroll Lane
Jacksonville, FL. 32221

Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress, Inc.
President & CEO
PH: (904) 783-9896
Cell: (407) 473-2176

" Turning Hope into Reality"!