[Nfbf-l] Tammy Anspach

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 21:51:49 UTC 2010

Jim and All,
This is very sad to hear. I don't know if I every met Tammy, but I did meet
Dave and I know that loosing a spouse is very hard. I heart goes out to her
family and close friends.
They will remain in my thoughts and prayers.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward