[Nfbf-l] Up-coming Memorial Service Announcement for Tammy Anspach

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 16:02:46 UTC 2010

Friends of the federation.
I am in Anchorage Alaska and will not be able to attend the memorial
service for Tammy.
myself , Patty Austin and Amanda are with you in spirit as we will miss
Tammy  and pray that God will wrap his loving arms around her family and
friends as we all grieve this tremendous loss.
Blessings,
Dwight

In a message dated 6/9/2010 9:20:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,