[Nfbf-l] Why not have a chapter yard sale?

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Sun May 2 14:54:08 UTC 2010

Hello everyone
Our chapter net $310 off a chapter yard sale yesterday. We normally have one annually and net between $200-$500. It is not a lot, but we are grateful to get have it. I guess one person's trash really is someone else's treasure.
You could always sell hot and drink combos for a little extra money,  and set up an NFB information table with deomonstrations of products. Some people tend to be a little more generous when they see what the cause really is.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Board Member
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer