[Nfbf-l] not seeking re-election

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Mon May 3 10:37:07 UTC 2010

Dear Board and Federation family
After much deliberation, I have decided not to seek re-election of a state board position. Due to the ill health of my parents, and a very close friend, it become necessary for me to shift more of my attention to them. I am not sure I can take on the both the responsibility of my family and friend, and fulfill my obligation as a state board member. I am still commited to any projects that I have started and will continue to work behind the scenes in helping our affiliate as much as I can. It has been an honor and a pleasure to serve the Florida affiliate. Thank you all for giving me the opportunity.
See you at convention.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Board Member
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson