[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Congratulations, Tara

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Tue May 4 03:09:38 UTC 2010

Tara,

This is such great news!  I'm so glad you'll be receiving national
recognition for your achademic achievements and your loyal service to our
NFBF.  And, I must say, it will be such a pleasure for me to be in Dallas at
the convention to cheer for you when you go up to receive your much deserved
scholarship!  Congratulations!

Sherrill