[Nfbf-l] Congratulations, Alicia

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 20:38:53 UTC 2010

Please join me in congratulating our second 2010 NFB Scholarship winner,
Alicia Betancourt.

Alicia has receive at least one NFBF state scholarship in the past, and

has been president of FABS, the Florida Student Division. She currently
serves on the Board of Directors of our Daytona Beach Chapter.

Soon, she will be starting at the University of Central Florida, with the
aim of earning her Masters Degree.

I think Alicia is one of the nicest and most polite people I have ever
known. I am so very happy that she has won a National Scholarship this year.

Dan Hicks

"He who has why to live can bear almost any how"
                   -Friedrich Nietzsche