[Nfbf-l] question about I.D. Mate

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 7 23:48:33 UTC 2010

Hi Sherrill,

I have the old ID Mate which I use all the time. I am curious about how much
the newer light weight one is. Would you please add this information in an
e-mail to me. Like you, having the cooking information is a crucial factor.
The one I have does have some cooking directions but my unit cuts off often
after reading the microwave method when I want to cook a given item in my
oven.

Thanks,

Kathy