[Nfbf-l] More news about Kirk Harmon

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 15:40:26 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Kirk has now been transferred to Shands hospital, where he has had previous surgeries and they are more familiar with the risks. They are doing further tests, but will most likely have to do surgery, as he cannot eat or drink because of the blockage. It is an extremely grave situation for him, so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I will let you know as I hear more and he thanks you for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"