[Nfbf-l] intro and a convention question

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Thu May 13 18:46:56 UTC 2010

Derek,
At the bottom of the registration form is Gloria's address, this is where
you should mail the registration form. It would be great to have you at our
convention. I am including Gloria's mailing address to the bottom of this
email. Do you have your hotel reservations yet? There are many meetings and
activities that start between 7 and 9 each morning.
Holly

*Gloria Mills Hicks, Treasurer*

*National Federation of the Blind of Florida*

**3708 West Bay to Bay Blvd

Tampa, FL 33629

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward