[Nfbf-l] Fw: NEW PRODUCT WORTH READING!

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu May 20 14:02:36 UTC 2010

Hi Sherri and all,

Thanks for posting this article, as I'm sure lots of people will be
interested in this product.  Though I don't usually have a problem
identifying currency, this is a wonderful little gadget that I'm planning to
purchase.  For once the price is right!  Dealing with money at conventions
is one of the main reasons why, especially when working at the exhibit hall.
I went to Orbit Research's website to order it, and apparently they're so
popular that they put you on a waiting list!    Well, I've waited this many
years for something like this, so a few months won't hurt I guess, though I
would love to have this when I attend national convention.  I'll keep my
fingers crossed.

Sherrill