[Nfbf-l] ETA travel gear, Luggage Locator

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 24 15:20:55 UTC 2010

Hi Tara,

I ordered several of them last week but they haven't arrived yet and I doubt
they will be here by convention time.  If they do come early I'll let
everyone know how they work out.  The price is certainly right.  I do check
my large suitcase when going to the national convention so they will come in
handy if they work as good as they sound like they do.   The cost was less
than $15 including shipping for all 3.

Thanks,
Jim