[Nfbf-l] Charter Bus For Amtrak Pick Up and Drop Off

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Mon May 24 18:57:57 UTC 2010

All,
Due to the number of people coming in at the same time into the Amtrak
Station in Orlando, we have been forced to secure a charter bus to pick up
people on Friday and return them on Monday after convention. Holly Idler is
still coordinating this effort so all can get to and from convention smoothly.
 We the State would appreciate a donation of $15 per person roundtrip to
off set  the cost of this bus. Please give your donation to Holly and she will
tender it  to Gloria. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Dwight