[Nfbf-l] Charter Bus For Amtrak Pick Up and Drop Off

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Mon May 24 22:25:53 UTC 2010

Sherrill,
Dad will still pick other passengers up at the scheduled time. The charter
bus is only for the train arriving Orlando around 1:43 and returning Monday
for the 1:10 train.
Gerry, Dad, will still be picking up on Thursday evening, Friday morning,
Friday night, and Sunday from Amtrak. I have not received any request for
Greyhound at this time. I am expecting request soon.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. Bring your 50s clothes!
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward