[Nfbf-l] Calling all Chapters: Transportation Help Needed

elizabeth McNally bethmac at bellsouth.net
Mon May 24 23:49:50 UTC 2010

Holly,

I appreciate all your jhard work in coordinating this pickup stuff. I do
have one question that you may have to talk with Dwight about though. Ray,
Denise and I will only be traveling one way on the bus and so do we have to
pay the $15 fee for the oneway trip? I would think that if we paid $7.50 or
$8 per person it would be better for all of us since we are traveling on the
Miami van on the way home. Please let me know so we can have the appropriate
amount ready and thanks again.
Betty