[Nfbf-l] Seminar about traffic signals, round-abouts and audible pedestrian signals at NFBF convention

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 11:53:30 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Since unfortunately, Rita Princivalli cannot be with us for her "What's new and cool" seminar this year due to health issues, while we will miss her and wish her the best, in its place, we have scheduled O & M instructor Dianne Ketts from Lighthouse Central Florida to give a seminar on traffic. Yes, traffic, that thing we have to deal with every day. The presentation will take place Sunday afternoon 3 PM to 5 PM in the Citrus A and B rooms. She will discuss various traffic lights and how they work, traffic patterns at intersections, quiet cars and audible pedestrian signals. She is very excited about offering this presentation to us, so since there are no other seminars scheduled, I urge all of you to attend this seminar. I'm sure you will find it interesting. Thank you.
Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"