[Nfbf-l] Free time at Convention

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Wed May 26 16:00:31 UTC 2010

With all due respect,
We actually do have a web site to give all the details  with people that
want to make contact with us first.  It's not that difficult to call or
write to a possible employment opportunity.
We have several different options and we would like to talk to the person
first to find what position may work best for them.

Some people wait for opportunity's to fall in their laps and wait a
lifetime.  Some people reach out and grab the opportunity's and become
successful.  Personal choice it all depends on your comfort level and
professionalism I suppose.

I don't believe in "entitlement", you have to take it or get out of the way.

David Wermuth
dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
(352) 593-4063