[Nfbf-l] ETA travel gear, Luggage Locator

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 23:37:48 UTC 2010

Jodie & Holly, I usually use an american flag printed cloth on mine and have
no problem seeing them. I have to say however I don't think using them this
weekend would be a good idea being as it's Memorial weekend! LOL My luck
everyone standing by me at the luggage claim would have done the same darn
thing! ! Holly, thanks for the chuckle about your nightmare of a night with
the low battery. LOL! KH

 Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Court
Orlando, FL. 32812