[Nfbf-l] sad news from NFBF Miami Dade chapter

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Sep 1 00:34:05 UTC 2010

Dear Denise,

This is sad news. I know that Wayne has suffered both physically and
emotionally for quite some time being both deaf and blind. I worked so
closely with him for many years as is the case for so many of us in the
NFBF. At least he is now in a place where he can see and hear perfectly. I
have many happy memories of Wayne when he headed up the NFBF.

Please send my sympathy and prayers to both Carmen and David.

Thank you,

Kathy Davis