[Nfbf-l] Prayers and condolences to Carmen & David

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 13:22:37 UTC 2010

Dear Carmen,
Jeanie and I met you this past Memorial Dayholiday at the NFBF state convention in Orlando.  We are both truly saddened at the news ofWayne’s passing and want to convey our deepest sympathy for your loss.  Jeanie and I pray that David and you willfind the comfort in knowing that Wayne was dearly appreciated and respected bymany. I am sure that you know he is now resting in peace in the loving care ofour Almighty Father.
>From our hearts to you,
Peter & Jean