[Nfbf-l] Amtrak

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 00:22:24 UTC 2010

I'm probably going to make this whole discussion even more controversial,
but a lot of times, if you appear to have vision, even if you don't, you get
treated differently. Usually, people just assume you can see and they don't
give you much help unless you insist. If you are totally blind and it is
obvious, you get treated like you have a mental challenge as well. The
politically correct language is in honor of my daughter Robin, who will not
even see this e-mail. The reason Kirk that you have not experience this
condescending treatment is because you are NOT totally blind!