[Nfbf-l] Amtrak

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 12 10:34:01 UTC 2010

Holly,

Yes, let me know what your going to do with the blue ticket as well.

I have a discrimination suit I am thinking about taking up too.  I'll keep
it short.

I was at a hamburger place about a week ago with my Guide Dog.  I was
sitting there just enjoying my filet fish, fries, and shake.  I was the only
blind person in the whole place and it was packed with sighted people.

All of a sudden I felt my guide dog move and heard her chomping on
something.  I reached down and sure enough she was swallowing something.  I
stood up and pulled her out from under the table.  I immediately placed my
fingers half way down her throat and grabbed what seemed to be a piece of
bread.
I immediately asked for the manager and asked people around me who fed my
guide dog.
One of the patrons said,
:a restaurant clerk"

I then asked every customer that witnessed it to sign a piece of paper with
their name, address and phone number.
I now have a witness list with 18 people on it and took it to my lawyer.  I
also went outside a couple hours later and had her do her business.

I asked a customer to look to see if there were any sesame seeds in her
turd,  (as this Restaurant has them on their buns) and the customer said
"yes"

I took out my cell phone and took a picture.  I then wrapped it up in
plastic so paper wouldn't contaminate my proof.
It is in my freezer now (hope nobody that comes over thinks it's a hot dog
and eats it).  I have my lawyer flying to the sesame seed farm now and we're
going to do DNA on my guide dogs saved turd with sesame seeds in it and
compare it to this Restaurants.

So Yes, save all your proof and I'll let you all know how it comes out,
maybe we'll get in the newspaper.
I'll be sure to donate some of the cash towards training Amtrak and Airport
employees on how to be more considerate towards the blind.