[Nfbf-l] Amtrak

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 21:15:54 UTC 2010

Jody, Right ON! I feel the same way when I hear people in our ranks and
other organizations talk as if it is a sin to ask for any assistance from
time to time! Heck, if the perfectly sighted community can ask each other
for guidance or help when they are out doing  whatever, then why should we
feel guilty for enjoying the same option! If the  truth be known, I would be
willing to bet that more of our blind  community do ask for help when they
are out than admit to it! LOL! Your friend, KH

Kirk Harmon
1138 Evening Stroll Lane
Jacksonville, FL. 32221

Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress, Inc.
President & CEO
PH: (904) 783-9896
Cell: (407) 473-2176

" Turning Hope into Reality"!