[Nfbf-l] LIST SERVE

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 00:47:27 UTC 2010

Joanne,

It sounds like you may have set up a message rule to filter the messages
from this list to the deleted folder or they have been marked as junk.  I
haven't used Outlook Express in quite some time so I don't recall how to
undo the fact that possibly messages are being treated as junk.  If you've
set up a message rule though, you can remove the rule by looking in the
menus for message rules.  I wish I could give you more info but I just don't
have it.

Thanks,
Jim