[Nfbf-l] Opening a case with DBS

craig kiser sckiser55 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 2 23:33:42 UTC 2011

I have visited both centers and they are both excellent.  They
both will likely be represented at the national convention in
Orlando in July.  You could learn much about them if you visit
them in Orlando.  You are right on about the need for a new
residential rehabilitation center in Florida.  Daytona is quickly
turning into worse than waste of time.  Their policies can
reinforce dependency, not independence.  Many of their policies
appear to treat students as children rather than adults.  Stay
with it.  Craig