[Nfbf-l] Florida NFB center

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 01:10:07 UTC 2011

Craig Kiser is right guys. The center in Daytona is being turned back into the sham it was before Craig Kiser came in and started cleaning house! Really wish ED Hudson fought it, but what could he have done? This is why I'm calling on the NFB of Florida to really consider where we are. Please read the following attachment carefully, and you tell me if the center hasn't changed direction! We really need another alternative here in the state for people to go for training be cause the law says, DBS shall establish orientation center or centers, so that means their can be more than one! I've attached another document which outlines the process in order to get an NFB center aproved here in this state. I'm not going to allow FCB, FAASB, and these others tell us we just have to accept things just the way they are! RJ