[Nfbf-l] NFB Center in Florida

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 23:47:35 UTC 2011

For years I have offered to put the recordings of the NFBF state conventions
on the website -- is somebody would just bother to get good recordings, that
we can post. So far, none have been forthcoming. I am hoping this year to
get good recordings that we can post for all to stream or download.

Dan

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily.
Not to dare is to lose oneself."
                 - Soren Kierkegaard
Behalf Of