[Nfbf-l] Fw: [Vrstream] Discount on New Stream

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:01:58 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Alan Lemly
To: vrstream at vrstreamusers.org
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 11:34 AM
Subject: [Vrstream] Discount on New Stream

ActiveForever.com where I purchased my Stream almost three years ago has a 10% off everything Spring sale going for the next 72 hours. For anyone interested, this means you can get a new Stream for $343 less $34.30 or a final price of $308.70 with free shipping. This is definitely the lowest price I've seen for a new Stream lately. Use the SPRING promotion code in the appropriate place when ordering online. Here's the link for the Stream at ActiveForever:

http://www.activeforever.com/p-2290-victor-reader-stream-by-humanware.aspx

Anyone wishing to call them can do so at 800-377-8033.

Those who've seen my posts on this and other lists will know I like to communicate good deals I come across that might be of interest to those on the list. I get nothing if you buy one of these other than the satisfaction that I saved you a few bucks.

Alan Lemly

The VR Stream list is configured so that when using Control-R in most e-mail programs, message replies will go directly to the sender of the message. To reply to the entire list, use the "reply all" function of your e-mail program; usually Control-Shift-R._______________________________________________
Vrstream mailing list
Vrstream at vrstreamusers.org