[Nfbf-l] AUCTION! AUCTION! AUCTION and door prizes

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 23:45:40 UTC 2011

Hello everyone
Do I hear $1000?
The convention is fast approaching, and we all need to work together collecting auction items and door prizes.
I know that Dwight and Jim have covered some of this.

Please put this on the agenda of next chapter meeting.
Contact your chapter board, if you need a letter to collect items.
Please designate someone in your chapter to contact the local sports teams.

Some popular items in the past have been:
Wine & spirits
gift baskets
electronics
autographed sports memorabilia
hotel nights

These are just a few, but you know what you would like to purchase.
Get those re-gift items out of the closet.
Let's all do our part and collect some really good stuff.
Wouldn't it be great if we all could collect, at least, two items each?

Cash and gift cards will make excellant door prizes.

Gina Minichiello

NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer
minichiellog at comcast.net