[Nfbf-l] New resulution

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 01:50:52 UTC 2011

Here's a new resulution I think everyone can support. RJ
                Resolution expressing the NFBF's disapproval of the performance of Joyce Hildreth DBS Director

                Whereas Craig Kiser retired from the Florida division of blind services in 2007, and whereas Joyce Hildreth was appointed to the posission of DBS director and whereas Joyce Hildreth has undone the changes at the orientation and adjustment center without consulting the organized blind before making these changes in policy, and whereas Joyce Hildreth is also closing the DBS office in St. Petersburg Now therefore be it resolved by the national federation of the blind of Florida in convention on this 30th day of May in the city of St. Petersburg That the National federation of the blind of Florida express its disapproval to Joyce Hildreth director of DBS concerning the policies she has put into place at the orientation center of the blind, and be it further resolved that this organization shall take whatever steps nessery in order to force the director to listen to us the blind of Florida, and that if she doesn't listen to our needs, that this organization shall request her removel from the possession as director of the Florida division of blind services.