[Nfbf-l] problem

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 8 00:05:07 UTC 2011

Dear R.J.,

It is your choice as to where you want to go, not DBS.
You are guaranteed that Right under the Freedom of Choice Provision of the
Rehab Act.
They can not refuse you, but they do not have to pay any more than they pay
for you to go to the in state rehab center in Daytona.
You could be responsible for the difference, but you could claim that they
are being unfair as they have covered all of the cost for other people they
have sent out of state for rehab training.
Ask Kathy Davis what they did for her.
If you don't know your rights, they can and will push you around.
They can lose funds from the RSA if they don't serve you equally.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.