[Nfbf-l] IL program

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 01:22:24 UTC 2011

Well Said! KH
----- Original Message -----
From: "craig kiser" <sckiser55 at earthlink.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] IL program

What do you mean they put you in the IL Program?  As the client,
you have the right to be put in the program of your choice.  If
your goal is employment, they must put you in the VR Program,
unless they can demonstrate you are not employable.  Even then,
you have the right to appeal.  Your destiny must be in your own
hands.  DBS can't force you into the program of their choice.
You need to decide what you want out of life and then stand up
and fight for your future.  The organized blind will stand with
you, but you have to be the lead in the fight.